- Non-Stick, Induction Base, Thickness: 4 mm, Capacity: 3 ltr., ISI Marked, Best Quality, Perfluorooctanoic (PFOA) Frees. Cool–Touch And Strong-Grip Handles, Triple-layered, Easy to clean
- Compatible with all types of cooking modes including induction, gas, halogen, electric and ceramic
- Metal spoon friendly, fast and even heat distribution, Available With Glass Lid, Comes with a free turner, Made-up of Hindalco circle.
- Warranty: 1 year (T&C apply), Packaging dimensions: 340 mm x 300 mm x 130mm, Packed product weight: 1.950 kg.
- Customer Care Number: 18002125125, For any queries kindly contact us at email@example.com
Stylish And Sturdy:
This stylish and strong Smart Karahi will make healthy cooking easier for you. This smart karahi is multifunctional, you can steam, fry, or sauté the food items according to the need of your dish. This smart karahi is an ideal kitchen solution. It is PFOA free and suitable for all type of cooking modes like ceramic, induction, electric, gas, halogen etc. Its 4mm thickness and 3 liters capacity ensures that you not only cook well but also cook for more in one go.
Its stylish lid will add elegance to your kitchen and its sturdy, heat resistant handles will make cooking safe and convenient for you. Made up of high-grade Hindalco Aluminium this Smart Karahi is specially designed for faster and even heat distribution which saves both your fuel and your time.
Durable And Easy To Maintain
This 3 plus layered non-stick Smart Karahi is durable, long-lasting and very strong. Superbly crafted and specially designed for Indian kitchens, this Smart Karahi is easy to clean and maintain.
This Smart Karahi from your own trusted house of PNB Kitchenmate is both health friendly and pocket friendly You can cook any of your every favorite dish in just few drops of oil and since it runs low on gas and electricity, you end up saving a lot in your pocket.
The deal is definitely irresistible because this Smart Karahicomes with a free Turner and One Year Warranty against any manufacturing defect (T&C apply).
Tips to Maintain Non-Stick Cookware
- Apply a thin coating of cooking oil before using your PNB non-stick for the first time
- Make it a point to cook food in PNB non-stick utensils on low or medium flame only, Cooking on high flame reduces the life of non-stick and discolors the surface
- It is best to use wooden spoon. You can also use metal spoons but avoid cutlery or sharp edged spoons or forks, Don't wash your PNB non-stick right after cooking, Wait till it cools down to avoid warping
- Clean them with liquid soap and water after every use, You can also use sponge scrubber, Avoid preheating or overheating
- Do not dry heat the utensil and turn off the flame right after you are done with cooking